Sunday, September 13, 2009

Panda Autorun Vaccine



Panda's innovative Autorun Vaccine is the best in its kind. It can be easily downloaded and install as it is only 720 kb of file size. I have used other autorun.inf remover and find that the problem can not be completly fixed, i.e. once the Pen Drive removed and re-inserted, again showing the Autorun.inf in the Drive and you can't format the drive also.


I have installed several software and could not solve my problem. I suggest Panda as I found it is very best and simple. Really this software is great!!!
Visit PANDA USB AUTORUN VACCINE in Panda Research Blog and download it.
Get Free Updates:
We will send a confirmation mail. Please check your inbox/spam folder to confirm it
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved | Designed by Amith | Post RSS | Home | About | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact